**Driving Range Closes at 3pm this Sunday, May 21st**
**Course, Driving Range, and Performance Center are closed Monday, May 22nd for the CDGA Mid-Am**
UPCOMING MEMBER GOLF EVENTS
Registration closes June 2nd!
Cost: $750 per team
Max number of teams: 60
Schedule of Events
Thursday, June 22nd
- Practice Round – Each team is responsible for setting up their times after 1pm.
- 6pm BBQ Cookout in the Performance Center
- 3pm-7pm Tee gift Concept Shop Sponsored by Callaway Golf
- 3pm-8pm Putting contest
- 7pm pairings reveal, overview of the weekend, contests, and CALCUTTA bidding!
Friday, June 23rd - Shotgun for (3) 9 hole matches: 7:30am, 10:15am, 2:00pm
- 6am Breakfast starts
- Driving range open
- 7:30am Shotgun start first match
- 10:15am Shotgun start second match
- 1pm Lunch in the Performance Center
- 2pm Shotgun start third match
- 5pm Dinner and entertainment (spouses encouraged to attend)
Saturday, June 24th - Shotgun Start for (2) 9 hole matches: 12:15pm, 3:00pm
- Lunch in the Performance Center
- Shotgun start first match 12:15pm
- Shotgun start second match 3:00pm
- Playoff for overall champions
- Awards presentation
New for 2017 is the addition of a 'C Flight' which will make this event more enjoyable for players of all handicaps and also make each of the flights more competitive. The 'Senior Flight' will be played this year using handicaps and all other flights will be played straight up. Sign up right here on the website for all events. Under the membership tab, click on the member events link that will take you to a directory of all member golf events. Brackets will be posted and will be open for play on May 15th. The deadline to sign up for this event is May 8th at Midnight.
Member-Member Match Play
Teams of two will compete in a best ball pair in match play against another team. Players will use their handicaps and play off of the lowest handicap in the group. The bracket will be posted and open for play on May 30th. The deadline to sign up for this event is May 23rd at Midnight.